Ministry with Children
Children are an important part of our community...
- On Sunday mornings we have two paid and screened nursery attendants who watch over the little ones during worship (though infants and kids of all ages are also VERY welcome to stay with their families throughout the whole service).
- Children's Sermon
- During worship we have a children’s sermon during which kids are invited to come to the front of the church to hear a special message from the pastor (a parent or older sibling is welcome to accompany them if nervous).
- Sunday School
- Between services (at 9:20) we offer children’s Sunday School.
- TWIGs (Weekly Afterschool Program)
- During the school year we offer a weekly after-school program for elementary aged students on Tuesdays from 4-6:00. During this time we have snacks, games, crafts, music, and worship. Contact person is Pam Elliot.